Re: [platform-ui-dev] Get all active documents?

I'm pretty sure there's also a way to get the IEditorInputs directly, which would also include editors for which there are no text buffers. I'll look it up when I get to my desk.

When you say "open" which do you mean?
1. The editors for which tabs exist in the workbench and can be found in ctrl-e?
2. The editors that are realized and have working copies?
3. The editors that appear on the back stack and which can be reached by the back button?

The answer given above will get you a subset of 2. Which do you want?