Re: [platform-ui-dev] Fixing the main toolbar color inconsistency under Windows

On 11 July 2016 at 18:51, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It does looks better with that change. I was always a bit annoyed with that color inconsistency in Windows.

Thanks, great that you like it.

> However, at least for me personally, it's not gonna matter anymore: with Neon I just use Eclipse with theming disabled.

I think we have people in all camps. Some like the default theming,
some like the classic theming, some hate them, some prefer the native
look.... AFAICS most users of Eclipse leave the default theming on, so
improvements here are definitely worth doing.

Yeah, even if most of them would change it, it would still be important to leave a good impression with the default look.

Back to the top