Re: [platform-ui-dev] Fixing the main toolbar color inconsistency under Windows

On 07/11/2016 07:51 PM, Lars Vogel wrote:
I think we have people in all camps. Some like the default theming, some like the classic theming, some hate them, some prefer the native look.... AFAICS most users of Eclipse leave the default theming on, so improvements here are definitely worth doing.
Is there really a camp of people fully satisfied by the default theme on Windows? :P
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top