Re: [platform-ui-dev] Fixing the main toolbar color inconsistency under Windows

It does looks better with that change. I was always a bit annoyed with that color inconsistency in Windows.

However, at least for me personally, it's not gonna matter anymore: with Neon I just use Eclipse with theming disabled. And not for performance reasons but because I prefer the look - looks cleaner, more consistent, more compact. I wonder if many people are in a similar boat...