From:        Andrey Loskutov <loskutov@xxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Ufimtsev <lufimtse@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        07/05/2016 12:36 PM
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] Any good way to migrate to newly        downloaded        Eclipse?
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Leo,
I use a p2f install file as described here:
http://javaclipse.blogspot.de/2016/06/quick-setup-for-developing-on-pure-sdk.html

So far this was the cleanest and fastest way to get a fresh nightly SDK prepared to hack on SDK.

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov