[platform-ui-dev] Any good way to migrate to newly downloaded Eclipse?

Hello,

To keep up with development, I often download "Nightly builds":
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

When launch it, my workspace/mylyn data survives as I keep them outside eclipse,  but my plugins and their configurations are lost, so I have to re-download and re-configure them.

Does anyone know if there a way to migrate plugins or is there a better way to keep eclipse up to date (to nightly level)? (like update eclipse through some nightly update site??)

Thank you

--
Leo Ufimtsev | Associate Software Engineer @ Red Hat

Back to the top