[platform-ui-dev] Oomph configuration

Hi,

I recently installed the environment for platform development via oomph, as this is the proposed way now. I noticed in the logs that some dependencies from 4.5 are installed that way additionally to my 4.6 installation.

Maybe I misunderstand what I have seen, but also the installation took quite long. So the question is, where can I find the related configuration files (I'm not familiar with oomph so far)? And who is maintaining these files if my assumption is correct that some wrong versions are still included?

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top