Re: [platform-ui-dev] Failing test cases in JFace and UI Tests

Hi Leo,

IIRC some tests are still failing on GTK3, while they are running fine with GTK2. Your images are broken for me, so I can't see which ones are failing for you.

Releng is working on setting up the new builds and once this is down you can see our test results in the corresponding test page (which currently is unavailable), for example: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/N20160614-2001/testResults.php

We have the tests running on GTK2 (which usually works) and we still had test failures on GTK3 on the last run.

See https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-releng-dev/ for new builds.

Best regards, Lars

Best regards, Lars