[platform-ui-dev] Failing test cases in JFace and UI Tests

Hello Platform Ui,

I'm new to running platform UI jUnit test cases.

I followed Vogella's tutorial (thank you) and checked the eclipse test wiki page and set up the projects in eclipse such that I have no errors in my workspace.

However, some tests seem to fail for me.

I know there is one open bug on those:
(Bug 496780 - Bug201002TreeViewerTest.testBug201002 fails on Gerrit)
But that's already been reverted.
I haven't found a bug related to the other failing test cases.

Is this a known issue? (Does a bug exist?)
Is it something specific to my machine? I.e does it work for other developers?
(I'm on Fedora 24 w/ gtk3.20 / w/ stock Gnome desktop)

- 3 test cases fail in: UI Tests: UiTestSuite.java:
Inline image 1

- 4 test cases fail in JFace Tests:
(Oddly enough 5 fail if I have a single monitor, 4 fail if I have a triple monitor setup).
Inline image 2

Thank you

--
Leo Ufimtsev | Software Engineer @ Red Hat