Re: [platform-ui-dev] Enhanced extensibility for the default text editor in Eclipse

Hi,

Nice addition!

Just one question. Is there a special reason for choosing extension points. Why not using declarative services?

I haven't looked into the implementation details already, but I think using ds would make things more modular. And as extension points can be used to control the bundle life cycle which would not have an effect here, using ds the loading time could be reduced as only those classes / services would be activated that are actually used.

Greez,
Dirk

Am 27.06.2016 13:02 schrieb "Sopot Cela" <scela@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Inline