[platform-ui-dev] Workspace name in the window title

One of our users suggested that it would be very convenient if, when creating a new workspace, the Preferences -> General -> Workspace -> Workspace Name preference would be automatically set to the name of the workspace directory. I've filedĀ http://eclip.se/491721 enhancement request for that.

Please express your opinion about this proposal by commenting on the bug.

Thank you,
-sergey

Back to the top