Re: [platform-ui-dev] [platform-debug-dev] Why are JUnit tests listed separately in the recently launched list?

Where is documented the procedure to add shared launch configurations to Eclipse IDE ?

Kind Regards,

Patrik Suzzi
Software
Engineer.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Andrey Loskutov <loskutov@xxxxxx> wrote:
We use this to provide default preconfigured product test launches. This makes lot of sense.

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov