Re: [platform-ui-dev] [eclipse-dev] Milestone 6 of Eclipse (4.6M6) and Equinox (NeonM6) are available for download

FYI - Master is open for development again. Please note that M7 will
be our functional freeze and any new API needs PMC approval after M6.

A great time to create great new functionality without any new API or
to round up new features.

Best regards, Lars