Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI wins Most Open Project community award 2016

On 03/11/2016 08:35 PM, Sopot Cela wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that in this year's EclipseCon NA in Reston the Platform UI project won the award for Most Open Project. The group of committers present in the closing session accepted the award. I have attached a picture of it.

Congratulations and thanks to everyone for their contributions!
Congrats to all, Platform UI really deserves it!

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top