[platform-ui-dev] How to launch UITestSuite ?

Hello,

I don't succeed to launch the org.eclipse.ui.tests.UiTestSuite via the launch configuration.
when I try to launch it, I get errors like org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.equinox.common and many others.
I try to run it on MacOS.

Is there something specific to do to launch it ?

Best Regards,

--

Axel RICHARD
Eclipse Consultant & EMF Compare committer

7 Boulevard Ampère - 44481 Carquefou - France
obeo.fr | twitter | linkedin

Back to the top