Re: [platform-ui-dev] Changing current theme from command line

Isn't this value the default and if you explicitly set this eg by
changing the theme in eclipse we store that in the pref-store we pick
this, so the cmd-option works as long as you never changed the theme in
the pref-dialog!

On another note themes have filters eg xpolive will never show work on os-x.

Tom