From: Jelena Alter <jelena.alter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 10:07 AM
Subject: [soc-dev] Google Summer of Code 2016
To: Summer of Code dev list <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Everyone,

The Eclipse Foundation hat decided to participate at the Google Summer
of Code 2016!

This year’s wiki page has been set up, so, please, feel free to submit
ideas, participate and tell all your friends about it.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code
<https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code>

Mentors, for us all to participate we need You! To propose project
ideas and, of course, take on students for mentoring. Suggestions of
how to “get” to students to invite them to submit a proposal with us
are always welcome.

Students, we are looking forward to read your proposals and working
with you! Let us know of how we can promote with your fellow students
to participate at Google Summer of Code 2016! Any pointers are very
welcome!

We are happy to work with all of you and are hoping to have again a
successful Google Summer of Code year!
Thanks!
Kind regards,
Jelena Alter