Re: [platform-ui-dev] N&N entries for M4 for Platform UI

Hi,

I currently don't have the cycle to modify the N&N but I think the
IConverter entry should be.

--
IConvertor provides a new static factory method to create a converter
using a lamda expression. On a similar note UpdateValueStrategy provides

In addition ViewerSupport.bind has been changed to use varargs.
--

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO
BestSolution.at EDV Systemhaus GmbH