[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI Gerrit build failing with ECF download site not found

Hi,

I recently saw a few email about a new ECF release, I think it was on
the RT PMC mailing list. The current failure in our Gerrit build
servers might be related to that.

Best regards, Lars

[DEBUG] Closing connection to remote
[ERROR] Failed to resolve target definition
/home/hudson/genie.platform/.hudson/jobs/eclipse.platform.ua-Gerrit/workspace/.maven/repo/org/eclipse/eclipse-sdk-prereqs/4.6.0-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-sdk-prereqs-4.6.0-SNAPSHOT.target:
Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.11.0/site.p2: HTTP Server
'Service Unavailable':
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.11.0/site.p2/content.jar:
HttpComponents connection error response code 503. -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.MavenExecutionException: Failed to resolve target
definition /home/hudson/genie.platform/.hudson/jobs/eclipse.platform.ua-Gerrit/workspace/.maven/repo/org/eclipse/eclipse-sdk-prereqs/4.6.0-SNAPSHOT/eclipse-sdk-prereqs-4.6.0-SNAPSHOT.target:
Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location
http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.11.0/site.p2

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058