Re: [platform-ui-dev] Toolbar "Hide hidden entries" context menu

> And how can a user do it? I tried using context menu on the toolbar and didn't manage to perform this operation.

On the handle that you also use to drag it (the vertical dotted area)

Dani

From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        24.11.2015 09:07
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] Toolbar "Hide hidden entries" context menu
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 11/24/2015 09:01 AM, Daniel Megert wrote:
>  I'm wondering why there's a "Restore hidden toolbar entries" in my Eclipse IDE?

Just as one example, users can hide the perspective toolbar. The above menu item brings it back.

And how can a user do it? I tried using context menu on the toolbar and didn't manage to perform this operation.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at