Re: [platform-ui-dev] [e4-dev] "Relative" ColorDefinitions in CSS?

> IIRC i filed a bug a long time ago requesting 2 color functions - ladder & derive who i know from javafx css

https://bugs.eclipse.org/431242

Dani

From:        Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        24.11.2015 08:37
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] [e4-dev] "Relative" ColorDefinitions in CSS?
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

IIRC i filed a bug a long time ago requesting 2 color functions - ladder & derive who i know from javafx css - See https://docs.oracle.com/javafx/2/api/javafx/scene/doc-files/cssref.html#typecolorfor a definition of those

Tom

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 24.11.2015 um 08:19 schrieb Lars Vogel <