Re: [platform-ui-dev] Eclipse Databinding Generification

Thanks. Small correction, I think you added the concerns to the Gerrit review

Am 17.11.2015 5:13 nachm. schrieb <sxenos@xxxxxxxxx>:
Actually, I wrote my concerns on the bug report.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Stefan Xenos
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 10:10
To: Lars Vogel
Reply To: Eclipse Platform UI component developers list.
Cc: Eclipse Platform UI component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Eclipse Databinding Generification

Lars, that change has much more serious issues. If you want to work on it, let's chat.

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:08 AM Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking at Sergeys comments in 50300 these are mainly formatting issue. I try to pick the review up and fix these.

(FYI -Today my laptop died on me during a business trip, I hope it is just the power supply which will later replace. If not I will not be able to work this week in my hotel nights on Eclipse)