Re: [platform-ui-dev] Vote: Move Platform Text into Platform UI

Thanks to all who participated in the vote. It concluded successfully and has been sent to the PMC for approval (https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-pmc/msg02501.html).

Dani

----- Forwarded by Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM on 26.10.2015 10:35 -----

From:        Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eclipse Platform Text component developers list" <platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        15.10.2015 14:59
Subject:        Vote: Move Platform Text into Platform UI

Dear Platform Text and Platform UI committers

In https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-text-dev/msg00484.html Andrey brought up the discussion to move Platform Text under Platform UI. The PMC has looked at this and is OK with the move if both, the Platform Text and the Platform UI committers agree to the following:

- Platform Text committers automatically become Platform UI committers
- Platform UI accepts the additional responsibility for the Platform Text code base
- It is expected from both camps that for design discussion original committers are consulted
- The current Platform Text lead (me) becomes a co-lead on Platform UI

I hereby ask you to cast your vote for this proposal. We use the same rules as for committer votes. The vote is open for 7 days.

Thanks,
Dani

Back to the top