From: Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 8:02 AM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Neon M3 Week
the Eclipse project." <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Just a gentle reminder that we ship Neon M3 on Friday. Tomorrow will
be a test day.

David sent out the build schedule with this notice:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-releng-dev/msg23532.html

Thanks,
Dani

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH@IBMDE
Date:        26.10.2015 07:38
Subject:        Re: Note about Build Schedule for M3 Week

I sent it a little bit early.

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-releng-dev/msg23532.html

Feel free to resend (or, ask me to resend) if needed.