Re: [platform-ui-dev] Vote: Move Platform Text into Platform UI

> It's a usual process to also merge the leads. That it's me is just a
> coincidence and it helps Lars in cases where he's not around, e.g. when
> giving the Go for the component.

+1 from me to have Dani official as co-lead, he already acts as
replacement if I'm in vacation or busy with customer work.

[Now follows a joke] And if I have problems with Dani as platform
co-lead I can always escalate to the platform project lead (Dani) or
even to the Eclipse project PMC (where I met Dani again). :-)