Re: [platform-ui-dev] Vote: Move Platform Text into Platform UI

> +1 from me (is this list the right place to vote?).

Ideally you vote on the list where you act as committer. But I can figure it out easily.

Dani

From:        Andrey Loskutov <loskutov@xxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Eclipse Platform Text component developers list <platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        15.10.2015 15:03
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] Vote: Move Platform Text into Platform UI
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 from me (is this list the right place to vote?).

Thanks!

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-text-dev/msg00484.htmlAndrey
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/PMC#Meeting_Minutes>if both, the
> Platform Text and the Platform UI committers agree to the following:
>
> - Platform Text committers automatically become Platform UI committers
> - Platform UI accepts the additional responsibility for the Platform
> Text code base
> - It is expected from both camps that for design discussion original
> committers are consulted
> - The current Platform Text lead (me) becomes a co-lead on Platform UI
>
> I hereby ask you to cast your vote for this proposal. We use the same
> rules as for committer votes. The vote is open for 7 days.
>
> Thanks,
> Dani

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov