Re: [platform-ui-dev] Knowing whether Eclipse has focus

On 09/14/2015 11:21 AM, Marcel Bruch wrote:
Mickael,

looks like UIThreadRunnable.syncExec is using Display.syncExec which is similar what we did in the past and what we’d like to get rid of. But maybe I miss something.
SWTBot runs in a dedicated non-UI thread that drives tests.
I was just pointing it to you in case it can help, as I didn't look closely at the problem, it might be useless ;)

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top