Re: [platform-ui-dev] Help with Gerrit reviews

Thanks Dirk, sounds great.

Am 29.08.2015 9:33 vorm. schrieb "Dirk Fauth" <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

my apologies for that. Of course you are right and we should be more active with reviewing.

In my case the reason is the not good enough usage of Gerrit. This means, I rarely look into the "Watched Changes" section and missed to configure the email notifications correctly. Therefore I missed all those contributions, which lead to not reviewing patches for which I wasn't set as reviewer.

For all that are also a victim of missing notifications, maybe the correct settings help.

- Login to Gerrit
- Go to the Settings (click on your name in the upper right corner and select "Settings")
- Got to the "Watched Projects" section
- Add the platform projects (e.g. enter platform/eclipse.platform.ui to the Project Name field and click on "Watch" or search for the projects via "Browse")
- Select the email notifications for the projects, so you get emails when patches for that project are contributed via Gerrit

I'm not sure if you already know that setting. In my case I missed that for the platform projects and now added them.

Regarding the reviews, I will try to do some the next days.

Greez,
Dirk