Re: [platform-ui-dev] Tool for updating the date in the copyright header of a source file?

Eike is not subscribed to this ML so he can't post to it. Nevertheless, he gave me a pointer a blog post where he explains his tool: http://thegordian.blogspot.de/2013/05/copyright-headers-from-git-history.html

and to quote him "The code would need to be enhanced a little bit to make a few parameters more configurable. If there's interest I would appreciate respective discussions on the Oomph forum ;-)"

Cheers,
Mikael