Re: [platform-ui-dev] Issues with Hudson build

Usually committers that see such an issue open a bug report.

Dani

From:        Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        20.07.2015 14:06
Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] Issues with Hudson build
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I can see that we have build issue for platform.ui. But it looks like an issue with the runtime, as the test runtime could not be started and there is a core dump.

Who is responsible to check such build errors? Looks like a server error, not a project related.

Greez,
platform-ui-dev mailing list
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx