[platform-ui-dev] Replacing Daily Problem Digests?

Greetings platform-ui-dev,

I had a conversation with Dani about the daily error reports digest. We came to the conclusion that these reports don’t work well for platform-ui. As such, I’d like to disable these reports soon. Instead, we want to try *weekly* digests with the top-10  problems of the last 7 days and/or an ‘all-time top 10 problems’ list instead.

If anyone likes to keep the daily digests, has concerns about weekly digests, or has any other recommendations, please let me know.

Best,
Marcel

Back to the top