Re: [platform-ui-dev] Giving some love to org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable

Hi,

On 05/16/2015 12:36 PM, Simon Scholz wrote:
I think the best approach is to enhance the e4 repo, since the generics issue has already been done here.
That was the strategy of the e4 repo, and we can see now that it was a failure: some work was done, but nothing got merged.
So let's not repeat this error, avoid forking repositories, and work directly on the regular databinding repo. With Gerrit, it's easy to isolate work in progress and actual master, so there is no more reason to fork a repo.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top