Re: [platform-ui-dev] FYI Orion Bug Cleanup

On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 10:25 AM, Daniel Megert

> My understanding is that we close the bugs and ask the reporter to open it again if the bug is still valid, similar to the Orion approach.
> Is that OK for you?

No, that's not OK for me. We shouldn't just close bugs automatically. I'd be OK to close bugs that don't get any response in 30 days after the first ping.

Hurra! That sounds like a good game plan! +1

I'm still -1 against implementing this during the endgame of Mars. Lets start this activity early Neon.

ogella.com>