Re: [platform-ui-dev] [platform-releng-dev] 4.5.0 I-Build: I20150408-1100 - Linux Tests? ... and failures?

Two of these failing tests are related to Bug 437958.

testXPathModelProcessor
testModelProcessor

The failing tests in eclipse.ua seem related to our recent adjustments in Bug 429546.

We follow up on these in the corresponding bug reports.

For the following tests I'm not yet sure why they are failing. I'm currently working on something with a pressing deadline, so if someone from the eclipse.platform.ui team could take a look, that would be awesome.

testRemoveGuiBug324228_2
testRemoveGuiBug324228_3
testBug327701
testRemoveGui_Bug332163