[platform-ui-dev] Patch reviews

Hi Platform UI Dev Team,

I just wanted to ask about how Gerrit reviews are planned and performed at your side. I currently have the feeling that only a few people are reviewing patches, which leads to having several patches in review state for quite a long time.

I currently have two patches contributed that no one really likes to review. Lars Vogel did a first check, but he wants to have a second opinion, which is a good practice IMHO.

The following patch is related to toolbar and menu item visibility:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/42706/

Since it might affect the IDE and the compat layer, someone who knows about that should have a second look. A plain Eclipse 4 application works well with my patch.

The second patch is related to localization of perspectives and shared placeholders, because the current shared ref is not reset correctly at some places:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/41337/

It would be great if someone could review the patches additionally to Lars.

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top