[platform-ui-dev] Eclipse.ui M6 work

Hi,

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.5/Milestones#4.5_M6 has been updated with the bugs targeted for M6.

In case you want to help, please pick up a bug from this list or from our bigger list: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.5/Planning_Bugs

If you have a bug which you want to get considered for M6, please add the M6 tag to it. As the existing worklist will most likely keep us already busy, it would be great if you provide a patch for such a Gerrit review.

Also help with the existing reviews is also welcome, unfortunately so far we did not receive help with reviews.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/project:platform/eclipse.platform.ui+status:open
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/project:platform/eclipse.platform.runtime+status:open

If you want to help with fixes but are unsure where and how, please drop me an email.

Best regards, Lars

--
Eclipse platform.ui Co-Lead
Geschäftsführer