Re: [platform-ui-dev] Lars Vogel for Platform UI co-lead

Thanks to Daniel for the nomination and to all of you for your trust.

It is a great honor to help in the role of the Platform.ui co-Lead. I still have to learn a lot about the code and the processes but I will do my best to keep the platform active and interesting. Paul was in the past a great mentor for me and I'm very happy to continue to work with him.

As a platform.ui committer I felt that cleaning up the platform code, CBI and automatic testing was one of the most important tasks. Especially as I think this opens the platform for new contributors and committers. As Co-lead I plan to continue this route in addition to my new tasks.

Thanks a lot for your great and hard work in the past Daniel. I think it is great news that you plan to continue contributing to Eclipse in the future.

Best regards, Lars