Re: [platform-ui-dev] Lars Vogel for Platform UI co-lead

+1 for Lars as co-lead. He is a great choice!

Thanks for all your work as committer and co-lead over the last couple of years Daniel.

John

From:        Daniel Rolka <daniel.rolka@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/13/2015 03:18 PM
Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] Lars Vogel for Platform UI co-lead
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

After some time spent in IBM I decided to take new opportunity outside IBM. In my opinion there is always good to change the job from time to time in order to avoid stagnation. Since at very beginning I will have no time that I can dedicate for Platform UI, and therefore step down as co-lead. I would like to nominate Lars Vogel as new co-lead of Platform UI.

Lars is a strong committer and has got great business analytical skills so for sure the component will be in the good hands.

Since we don't have special tool for the co-lead election, please just reply to this mail with your vote. Just to kindly remind you, only committers can vote. We'll run the vote for one week

Thanks a lot for your votes and see you later,
Daniel