[platform-ui-dev] Off I go for Chrismas

Sorry for using a public list for this, but I think I should tell you that I will be offline for a while. I will be gone as of tomorrow in Christmas vacation and I'm not sure if I manage to return before 2015.

So all the best to you my fellow Eclipse platform.ui developers and see you at latest next year.

Thanks for the great cooperation last year, it was fun to work with all of you on the Eclipse platform.

Best regards, Lars

P.S. If there is an issue that requires our (vogella GmbH) attention, please copy Simon (cc) in.

Back to the top