Re: [platform-ui-dev] Community Contribution Days on Thursday and Friday (18/12/14, 19/12/14)

Awesome, thanks Daniel.  I personally plan to clean up my review queue bevor Wednesday. If I have something not -1 or merged in my queue please feel free to pick it up.

Dani, could you maybe review the line-wrap Gerrit from Florian? This is a feature in text where we do not have a lot of active developers?