Re: [platform-ui-dev] Code Formatter

Hi,

Feel free to improve the wiki, that is why it is a wiki. :-)

Best regards, Lars

Am 23.11.2014 10:32 schrieb <p.bodnar@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Lars,

thanks - I see it now: the UI projects are pre-configured to use a project specific formatter settings, AND this is also true for the "Save actions" (with "Format edited lines" set to true). Still, the wiki page could be improved in some ways, but I don't want to bother you with this - if you at the UI projects find that you have to repeatedly explain some rules or settings to new contributors, then you will surely know how to amend the page :)

BTW I think it is a bit pity that there are no common shared rules (they could be optional, of course) on how to contribute across ALL the Eclipse projects. At least I haven't found any yet. I mean for example the Webtools project(s) which is handled differently. On the other side, I can imagine managing such an effort could be quite difficult. But I'm getting to quite a different theme here...

Regards

Petr