Re: [platform-ui-dev] Code Formatter

Hi everyone,

from my experience, the contributors not always use the Eclipse default formatter, or the project-configured one. Or at least at some projects. So, to spend some headaches when committing, I find it a good practise to have "Save actions -> Format source code -> Format edited lines" activated.

So my question: is there someone responsible willing to update the wiki page correspondingly?

Thanks

Petr