Re: [platform-ui-dev] Gerrit review days in the platform.ui team?

+1

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        16.11.2014 23:22
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] Gerrit review days in the platform.ui team?
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

on a regulary ...basis.

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 11:21 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the help with the platform.ui Gerrit reviews last week. From my perspective this was a big success, I saw several merges and lots of feedback to the patches that will help our contributors.

I still plan to review in Gerrit on a regular basis but it would be great if the IBM colleagues could schedule again such days on a regulary.

Best regards, Lars

Hi Mickael,

I looked at your Gerrit reviews and I really like them as several of them extend the way we can work with projects. This is currently not the area I'm very familiar with so I left them for someone else to review. Hopefully the review day helps with that.

If you want to help with the whole process, contributors could also review patches and provide feedback on code corrections. I actively do this with several contributors and it really helps to speed up the review process for all involved parties.

Best regards, Lars