Re: [platform-ui-dev] Invitation: Re: Reviewing of the top 50 bugs of Mars priority list (6 Nov 15:00 CET)

Hi,

sorry, that I did not attend todays meeting, but my internet provider has certain technical disturbance the whole week and therefore also my telefone did not work properly.

Next Thursday I will try to attend.

Best regards,

Simon

Hi Daniel,

attached a list of bugs I think are really important. Would be nice to see them in the top 5 list.

I'm this week at a customer side, I unfortunately I will not be able to join. I ask Simon if he has time.

We (vogella GmbH) are planning to work on them with priority.

Best regards, Lars