Re: [platform-ui-dev] Reviewing of the top 50 bugs of Mars priority list

Hi,
I think we should also take a look at new bugs, that have been opened (or reopened) after Mars planning. In my opinion these three bugs are worth considering:
401835 - Paste, pastes text in the wrong editor
445305 - [EditorMgmt] Find/Replace in opened files dragged to new window not working
448873 - [Perspectives] [Contributions] View Actions Icons Duplication after Reset Perspectives

Best regards,
Wojciech Sudol