[platform-ui-dev] Mars M3 all day test day - Tuesday

Hi,

Just a reminder that Tuesday, Oct 28th is our all day test day for 4.5 M3.

During the test day we need to also verify the M3 and 4.4.2 bugs. The proper Bugzilla's queries you can find on the following wiki page -
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Testing

Please test the 20:00 EST Monday's I build from
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

If you find some issues that need to be fixed for M3 please work on it on Wednesday

For installing plugins, you can use the following sites:

http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5-I-builds/
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/0.16/?d
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars/