[platform-ui-dev] Gerrit review days in the platform.ui team?

Hi,

in the past Paul scheduled from time to time a Gerrit review day in which the IBM committers would focus on reviewing Gerrit patches. I think it was once per month, but I could be wrong here.

I personally try to review incoming Gerrit reviews on an oncoming basis but it would be helpful if more people would actively do that.

Could we establish the platform.ui review days again?

Best regards, Lars

Back to the top