Re: [platform-ui-dev] Errors in the UI after deinstalling components

Lars, one of the thinks I wanted to investigate is some way to factor up the 'ErrorPart' with a 'Make me work again!' button that would install the latest version of the plugins needed to restore the capability ?

[ For trekkies I call this the 'packlid' button..;-) ],
Eric

Inactive hide details for Lars Vogel ---10/10/2014 06:42:01 AM---I always disliked this behavior and from a end user perspectivLars Vogel ---10/10/2014 06:42:01 AM---I always disliked this behavior and from a end user perspective I think it is confusing.

Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

10/10/2014 06:42 AM

Re: [platform-ui-dev] Errors in the UI after deinstalling components

    Sent by:

platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I always disliked this behavior and from a end user perspective I think it is confusing.

Best regards, Lars

    I always thought that was the behaviour we allowed.  If you do the same thing in 3.8, doesn't it just leave an ErrorPart there?