Re: [platform-ui-dev] I would like to help on Bug 394900

Hi,

Thanks, Gerrit reviews are usually better to get the contribution accepted.

http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipsePlatformDevelopment/article.html explains how to create an Gerrit review for the change.

Best regards, Lars

I would like to help on Bug 394900. I have a simple proposal in mind how it could be fixed (already attached as patch to the bug description). But I assume a GIT patch is no the best way to do it.
What would be the next step for me to help you getting this solved? What would be the target branch (R4_4_maintenance)?

Regards,
Bob