Re: [platform-ui-dev] Mars M2 all day test day - Tuesday

Does this mean, master is closed, or can we still commit to it?

Best regards, Lars

Am 15.09.2014 16:30 schrieb "Daniel Rolka" <Daniel.Rolka@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Just a reminder that Tuesday, Sept 16th is our all day test day for 4.5 M2.

During the test day we need to also verify the M2 bugs. The proper Bugzilla's query you can find on the following wiki page -
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Testing

Please test the 20:00 EST Monday's I build from
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

For installing plugins, you can use the following sites:
http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5-I-builds/
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/0.16/?d
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/mars/